Time flies, as we all know, and we now find ourselves at the end of another year. I’m sure we can all agree that now is the time to get some rest, reflect, and recharge our batteries in preparation for a full and prosperous year ahead. Be sure to spend quality moments with yourself and those most important to you. Practice mindfulness and gratitude. Eat, drink, and be merry; experience joy, have a little fun, maybe even go on an adventure or two.
Here are some holistic reflection and intention questions that I personally enjoy and employ as each year draws to a close:
- What is the most important lesson you learned in 2022?
- How did it change the way you thought, felt, or behaved for the better?
- How did it help you grow personally and/or professionally?
- What was your proudest moment?
- What was a challenge for you, and how can you use it as fuel for the coming year?
- How did you core values, philosophies, or beliefs come into play?
- How will you employ them moving into 2023?
- Is there anything important you feel was left unfinished or incomplete?
- Are there any new skills, qualities, goals, or accomplishments you want to realise in 2023?
- What is a positive intention you can set yourself for the New Year?
No matter what your plans are for this holiday season, it is my wish that this time is truly special for all of you. Be kind to one another, and I’ll see you in 2023.
Committed to Creating Change
In this issue of Business View Oceania, we feature a superb Professional Service established and led by coach, author, and leadership extraordinaire, Michael Bunting: The Mindful Leader. The Mindful Leader is a highly principled business consultancy service and leadership organisation that empowers leaders around the world to master self-awareness, growth mindset, and team psychological safety. A global collective of consultants and trainers, experts at The Mindful Leader have dedicated themselves to helping others foster a culture their colleagues will love to work in.
That’s it from us for 2022- I look forward to sharing more stories from organisations throughout Oceania with you in the new year. Be well, stay safe, and as always… Enjoy the Read!